Chat with a Librarian
Email a Librarian
Email the librarians at firstname.lastname@example.org. We answer questions as quickly as possible, though questions sent during off-hours will be responded to less quickly.
Call a Librarian
Call with reference or research questions at 570-372-4160.
Text a Librarian
Send a text to 570-704-5909
Hours for chat, reference calls and texting
• Monday – Thursday, 9-4 p.m. and 6-9 p.m.
• Friday, 9-4 p.m.
• Sunday, 2:15-5 p.m. and 6-9 p.m.
• Chat with a Librarian is not available during the summer and other breaks.
Things to remember
• A delay in response may mean that we are helping others. Please be patient, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
• We suggest consulting with a librarian in person when in-depth assistance is needed.
• If the librarian is currently offline, please feel free to leave a message, and please remember to include your email address or phone number so we can contact you.